Enquire by 5th March for your chance to win a Fortnum & Mason hamper
Ask us about installing beautiful timber windows in your home and you will be entered into a prize draw to win a Fortnum & Mason hamper.
Simply contact us by 5th March and you’ll be automatically entered.
Full terms and conditions below.
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to UK residents aged 18 and over who provide their email address.
- Employees or agencies of Timber Windows UK Ltd (Timber Windows) or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- To enter the Prize Draw you must enquire about more information regarding Timber Windows products and services and submit your name and email address. No purchase is necessary.
- Only one entry per person will be accepted. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Timber Windows accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Timber Windows.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 5 March 2018. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 6th March 2018.
- The winner will receive a ‘Piccadilly’ hamper from Fortnum & Mason.
- Timber Windows accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 9th March 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Timber Windows within 14 days of being notified by Timber Windows, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Timber Windows shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Timber Windows shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Timber Windows retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- Timber Windows accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- The name and town of residence of the winner will be displayed on the Timber Windows website (www.timberwindows.co.uk) for a maximum of 1 month and the winner’s name may also be announced on social media, including, but not limited to: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Pinterest.
- Timber Windows reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Timber Windows in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Timber Windows shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- Promoter: Timber Windows UK Ltd, 41 London Road, Spalding, Lincolnshire, PE11 2TE